- Ideal for the analysis of fruits, energy drinks, puddings, soy milk juices, jam, marmalade, honey, soups, jelly, tofu and condiments
- The dual-level LCD displays measurement and temperature readings simultaneously
- Automatic Temperature Compensation for accurate measurements
- Easy measurement; place a few drops of the sample in the well and press the READ key
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System) alerts the user in the event that low battery power could adversely affect readings.
- IP65 water protection; built to perform under harsh laboratory and field conditions.
- Quick, accurate results, readings are displayed in approximately 1.5 seconds.
- Single point calibration with distilled or deionized water
- Small sample size, can be as small as 2 metric drops.
- Automatic shut-off after three minutes of non-use
- Stainless steel sample well, easy to clean and corrosion resistant
- ABS thermoplastic casing
- Range Sugar Content 0 to 85% Brix (% Brix); Temperature 0 to 80°C (32 to 176°F)
- Resolution Sugar Content 0.1 % Brix; Temperature 0.1°C (0.1°F)
- Accuracy (@20°C) Sugar Content ±0.2% Brix; Temperature 0.3°C (0.5°F)
- Temperature Compensation automatic between 10 and 40°C (50 to 104°F)
- Measurement Time approximately 1.5 seconds
- Minimum Sample Volume 100 µL (to cover prism totally)
- Light Source yellow LED
- Sample Cell stainless steel ring and flint glass prism
- Auto-off after three minutes of non use
- Enclosure Rating IP65
- Battery Type/Battery Life 9V /approximately 5000 readings
- Dimensions / Weight 192 x 104 x 69 mm (7.6 x 4.1 x 2.7”) / 420 g (14.8 oz.)
Each Unit Includes
- Instruction manual