Glassman PS/ER10N30 Highlights
The ER Series models are sophisticated, medium power, high voltage power supplies. The "designed in" versatility of this standard product line finds itself at home in most applications/environments. With three control panel configurations...analog, digital or blank...and a full complement of standard remote controls, you might think high price. Not in Glassman's case, just high quality.
- Air Insulated. As in all standard Glassman power supplies, the ER Series features "air" as the primary dielectric medium. No oil or encapsulation to impede serviceability or increase weight.
- Constant Voltage/Constant Current Operation. Automatic crossover from voltage or current regulated mode dependent on the load conditions.
- Low Ripple. Better than 0.02% of rated voltage at full load.
- Tight Regulation. Voltage regulation better than 0.005% line or load: current regulation better than 0.05% from short circuit to rated voltage.
- Fast Transient Response. Less than 3 milliseconds for a 50% load transient.
- Front Panel Controls (Analog and Digital Versions). Ten-turn voltage and current controls with locking vernier dials. AC power ON/OFF and high voltage enable switches.
- Remote Control Facilities.As standard, all ER Series power supplies provide output voltage and current program/monitor terminals, TTL high voltage enable/disable, safety interlock terminals, and a +10 volt reference source.
- Small Size and Weight. ER Series power supplies consume only 3.5" of vertical panel height. Total weight is 18 pounds.
- 30 ma. Opt 0XP1=changes input to 208V from standard 115V