Compare Products in this Series
AND ORDER #
- Clean – liquid propane is essentially non-toxic, and does not spill during refueling.
- Reliable - liquid propane does not degrade over time and no stabilizers are needed, so tanks can be stored indefinitely.
- Available – gasoline may not be available during a power outage and gas pumps don't work without electricity.
- Integrated fuel tank holder secures a 20 or 30 lb LP tank to unit for easier and safer transportation
- Folding/nesting handle and folding tank holder for compact storage
- (30) Amp outlet allows generator to be connected to a permanently installed, manual transfer switch for quick backup of hardwired appliances like a furnace or sump pump during a power outage
- Powerful 389 cc Generac OHV engine and heavy duty alternator delivers 5500 running watts and 6875 starting watts to power essential circuits
- Quick-Access enclosure detaches in a snap for easy engine maintenance
- Smart Start with the Exclusive Power Dial
- Eliminates searching for separate controls in an emergency.
- No other portable generator - propane or gasoline fueled - has all startup essentials on a single dial, with easy-to-follow instructions
- Prime, choke, start and shutdown are conveniently located together for quicker startup, essential in an emergency.
- Automatic system protection cuts power to the engine to protect it from damage
- Precision balanced for stability and effortless mobility
- Circuit breakers provide overload protection
- Conveniently located fuel line quickly connects to standard LP tanks
- Hardened 1 ¼&34; steel tube cradle for added durability and strength
- Hour meter automatically tracks maintenance intervals
- Wide, never-go-flat wheels for easy transport regardless of terrain