Compare Products in this Series
AND ORDER #
At just 46.2 pounds, the iQ2000 is light enough to carry to your recreation or job sites. And it fits easily in a trunk, camper, or RV, as well as on a boat or ATV, allowing you to pack one for almost any expedition.
- Includes Auxiliary Fuel Tank for extended runtime with iQ2000 generators
- Weighing less than 50 pounds, the iQ2000 is easily portable and features a 7.7 hour run time at 25% load. It has also been third-party tested and is proven to be quieter than competitor models.
- The PowerDial featured on the unit's control panel simplifies the unit's Start, Run and Stop functions, while the Turbo/Standard/Economy switch can be utilized to reduce noise and fuel consumption
- Status indicators alert users when the generator is overloaded, overheating, or low in fuel and/or oil.
- The current fuel level and run-time remaining can be verified via the control panel's LED display. The PowerBar(TM) also continuously displays wattage produced by the generator.
- Connecting two iQ2000 generators through the use of an optional Parallel Kit nearly doubles output levels to provide power to larger loads.