Compare Products in this Series
AND ORDER #
- Your Guardian Series generator might have to get you through days—or weeks—without utility power. Generac's OHVI® engine, specifically designed for generator use, provides the reliability to power through the most severe outages.
- Best-in-class power quality with less than 5% total harmonic distortion means clean, smooth operation of your sensitive electronics and appliances.
- The next generation of intuitive controllers featuring a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
- Third-party certified to NFPA standards to be installed as close as 18&34; from the home's exterior wall, provided it is located away from doors, windows, and fresh-air intakes, and unless otherwise directed by local codes.
- When combined with a Smart Switch, re-engineered connection points, and composite mounting pad that eliminates the need for a poured concrete base (unless specified by local codes), the Guardian Series 20 kW generator is easy to install.
- In areas with low natural gas pressure, the Guardian Series 20kW generator can operate on natural gas pressures of only 3.5&34; of water column.
- Our durable powder-coat finish helps make the sturdy, Galvanneal steel enclosure perfect for all weather conditions. It's also able to withstand 150 mph winds.
- Switch between natural gas and LP fuel in the field in a few seconds, without the need for any tools.
- All standby generators run a weekly test to ensure the system is running properly. Thanks to Quiet-Test, your Guardian Series home standby generator runs its self-test at a lower, quieter RPM than standard operation, and can be programmed to run weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly.
- Take advantage of Generac's Mobile Link cellular remote monitoring system and check on your generator's status using your computer, tablet or smartphone, even when you are away. Sold separately.
- Non-cellular remote monitoring options are also available for generator monitoring from inside the home.
- not CUL