- It makes sure the meter has a low input impedance that eliminates stray voltages.
- On energized wires, the meter will indicate the real voltage.
- On non-energized circuits the meter will read close to zero (even if there are stray voltages).
- It can be used with all modern meters with standard input spacing.
- Rated CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V
- One year warranty
Each Unit Includes
- SV225 Stray Voltage Eliminator
- TL224 SureGrip™ Silicone Test Lead Set (right to straight)
- TP220 SureGrip™ Test Probe Set
- C75 Accessory Case