Compare Products in this Series
AND ORDER #
See what you are missing.
- The first HD* infrared camera with Fluke Connect™ technology - 10 times the on-camera pixels than standard 320x240 cameras (1024 x 768 resolution, 786,432 pixels)
- Enhance image quality and temperature measurement accuracy – get 4 times greater resolution and pixels than standard mode with SuperResolution (up to 3,145,728 pixels)
- Work from safer distances. Inspect areas that you could not get close to any other way and still get spectacular, detailed infrared images.
- Get a premium in-field viewing experience for quick issue identification with the large 5.6 inch high resolution LCD screen
- Save time focusing with the most advanced focus options available for consistently in focus images: LaserSharp® Auto Focus, auto focus, manual and EverSharp multifocal recording features - available on one camera.
- The Fluke Expert Series offers the best flexibility of the entire Fluke infrared camera portfolio to capture spectacular images close up or from a distance. The TiX1000 is compatible with 8 lens options (2x and 4x telephoto lenses, 2 wide angle lenses, 3 macro lenses, and 1 standard lens).
What is SuperResolution?
SuperResolution provides 4x the resolution that's available on camera. Select the SuperResolution mode before you capture images. Then transfer them to the included SmartView® software and select the SuperResolution mode to reveal 3,145,728 pixels and see infrared in a whole new way.
What is EverSharp?
EverSharp mode utilizes the focus motor to capture multiple images from varying focal distances with the push of a button. Using special algorithms, SmartView® software will combine images taken from multiple focal distances and will create an image that sharpens the detail of not just the initial focal point, but also enhances the focus of the elements around the focal point. These infrared images turn out very impressive as all objects are then displayed in superb image quality.
*HD images are captured by the TiX1000 in SuperResolution mode and viewable in the SmartView® software.
- Connect to the largest network of wireless test and measurement tools with Fluke Connect™ (not available in all areas).
- Conduct inspections from a safe distance and still get close-in shots with the 32 times on-camera digital zoom.
- Choose the most convenient image transfer protocol for your application: Camera data ports: Image transfer: SD card, USB 2.0, video output DVI-D (HDMI). GigE vision and RS232 available in 2015. SmartView® software: SD card. USB 2.0, GigE Vision and RS232 available in 2015.
- Get the sharpest ever IR-Fusion® images with an 8 MP visible light camera.
- Versatile viewing options for in-field viewing of images with viewfinder for outdoor use.
- User defined programmable buttons to personalize for quick access to most used features.
- The only handheld cameras that can be sub-windowed to 240 Hz frame rate for advanced applications (add on option).
What is Subwindowing?
Sudden and rapid temperature changes can be a critical part of certain analysis. The Expert Series cameras (TIX1000, TiX660 and TX640) provide an optional Subwindowing mode (available at time of camera purchase). This feature is usually found only in cooled infrared cameras. Using these infrared sequences allows the user to document and analyze many frames of data per second to better understand sudden temperature changes.
The following frame rates are available as an optional add-on to the camera:
- Option 1: 640 × 480 (60 fps)
- Option 2: 384 × 288 (120 fps)
- Option 3: 1024 × 96 (240 fps)
|IFOV (spatial resolution)||0.6 mRad|
|Image resolution (pixel)||1024 x 768 (786,432 pixels)|
|2048 x 1536 (3,145,728 pixels) (SuperResolution mode)|
|Frame rate (@ max. image resolution)||30 and 9 Hz|
|SuperResolution & Dynamic SuperResolutin (resolution enhancement)||Yes, MicroScan technology quadruples IR measurement pixels|
|Subwindowing modes available - subwindowing options are not available on 9 Hz models: (add on at time of order)||Option 1: 640 x 480 (60 fps)|
|Option 2: 384 x 288 (120 fps)|
|Option 3: 1024 x 96 (240 fps)|
|Field of View (FOV) w/standard 30mm lens||32.4° x 24.7°|
|Thermal sensitivity (NETD)||≤ 0.05 °C at 30 °C target temp (50 mK)|
|Spectral range||7.5 µm to 14 µm|
|Fluke Connect® compatible||Yes, with Fluke Connect® WiFi SD Card, available in approved certified regions only|
|Viewing modes||Picture-in-picture, continuous blending, color alarms (above and below user defined temperatures)|
|LaserSharp® Auto Focus||Yes|
|Manual focus||Yes, with the touch of a finger for tighter views|
|EverSharp multifocal recording||Yes, Multifocal recording captures images from different focal distances and combines them into one image displaying each object sharply for the best image quality|
|Range||-40 °C to +1200 °C (-40 °F to 2192 °F), High temperature option - request at time of order: up to 2000 °C (3632 °F)|
|Accuracy||± 1.5 °C or ± 1.5 %|
|Correction functions||LDC™ - Laser rangefinder based distance correction, emissivity (manual or material table)|
|Transmissivity, ambient temperature, humidity (option)|
|Data Storage and Image Capture|
|Image/video storage||SDHC memory card|
|Interfaces for image/data transfer||Supported in camera data ports: Image transfer: SD card, USB 2.0, video output DVI-D (HDMI). GigE vision and RS232 available in 2015|
|SmartView® software: SD card. USB 2.0, GigE Vision and RS232 available in 2015|
|Laser pointer||Yes, laser class: 2|
|Laser distance meter||Accuracy: ± 1.5 mm|
|Range: 70 m (230 ft)|
|Wavelength: 635 nm (red)|
|Laser class: 2|
|Display||Extra-large 5.6" color TFT display, 1280 × 800 pixel resolution, Suitable for daylight operation|
|Geo-localization||Built-in GPS for geo-referencing|
|Digital visible light camera||Up to 8 megapixel resolution for image and video recording|
|Digital zoom||Up to 32x digital zoom|
|Audio||Integrated microphone and loudspeaker for voice annotations|
|A/D conversion||16 bit|
|Power supply||External: 12 VDC ... 24 VDC|
|Battery: Standard Li-Ion video camera battery|
|Replaceable Smart Batteries with LED level indicator||Two|
|Operating temperature||-25 °C to +55 °C (-13 °F to 131 °F)|
|Storing temperature||-40 °C to +70 °C (-40 °F to 158 °F)|
|Humidity||Relative humidity 10 % to 95 %, non-condensing|
|Shock||Operational: 25G, IEC 68-2-29|
|Vibration||Operational: 2G, IEC 68-2-6|
|Ergonomics||Camcorder w/ handle|
|Viewfinder||Tiltable LCoS color viewfinder display, 800 × 600 pixel resolution|
|Dimensions (with standard 1.0/30 mm lens)||210 mm × 125 mm × 155 mm (8.25 in x 4.9 in x 6.1 in)|
|Weight (with standard 1.0/30 mm lens)||1.95 kg (4.3 lb)|
|Measurement functions (selection)||Multiple measurement spots & Regions of Interest (ROIs), hot/cold spot detection, isotherms, profiles, differences|
|Automatic functions (selection)||Focus, image, level, range, NUC, lens recognition, image optimization, alarm sequence|
|Supported languages||Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hugarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese and Turkish.|