An infrared camera designed with you in mind
Ultra sleek, intelligent design meets the performance you need for building diagnostics.
Searching for air leaks, hidden moisture, construction defects, or other building issues? The Fluke TiR105 Infrared Camera delivers a huge competitive advantage - it allows you to work faster, more efficiently and document your findings right away.
Introducing the largest system of connected test tools in the world
Boost productivity and communication with Fluke Connect™, the world’s largest test and measurement wireless system. Communicate measurements with ShareLive™ video call - get immediate answers or work approvals without leaving the inspection site.
- IR-OptiFlex™ focus system Discover issues significantly faster with Fluke’s revolutionary, ultra-rugged focus system.
- IR-Fusion® technology Enjoy the industry’s only point-and-shoot IR-Fusion camera. Fluke patented technology blends digital and infrared images into a single image to precisely document problem areas
- Rugged one-hand operation Experience the most rugged and reliable, lightweight professional camera around.
- One-touch focus, laser pointer, and torch.
- Point-and-shoot simplicity. No one builds more rugged, ergonomic tools than Fluke.
- Multi-mode video recording Troubleshoot with the industry’s only thermal imager that records focus-free video in visible light and infrared with full IR-Fusion capabilities.
- IR-PhotoNotes™ annotation system Get an exact reference to your problem area by capturing up to three digital photos per file.
- Electronic compass Make sure you and others know the location of the problem. Compass readings easily appear in images and reports
Each Unit Includes
- AC Power Adapter
- Lithium ion smart battery
|IFOV (spatial resolution)||3.39 mRad|
|Detector resolution||160x120 (19,200 pixels)|
|Field of view||22.5 °H x 31 °V|
|Minimum focus distance||122 cm (48 in)|
|Focus system||Focus free (fixed focus)|
|Wireless connectivity||Fluke Connect™ app compatible with included wireless SD Card*|
|IR-Fusion® technology||IR-Fusion® AutoBlend™ mode (on camera mid IR only) and Picture-in-Picture|
|Display||3.5 inch diagonal (portrait format)|
|Design||Rugged, lightweight, ergonomic design for one-handed use|
|Thermal sensitivity (NETD)||≤ 0.08 °C at 30 °C target temp (80 mK)|
|Temperature measurement range||-20 °C to +150 °C (-4 °F to +302 °F)|
|Built-in digital camera (visible light)||2 megapixel industrial performance|
|Frame rate||9 Hz only|
|Data Storage and Image Capture|
|Extensive memory options||Removable 4 Gb SD memory card and 8 Gb wireless SD card (where available); direct download via USB-to-PC connection|
|File formats image||Non-radiometric (.bmp) or (.jpeg) or fully-radiometric (.is2)|
|No analysis software required for non-radiometric (.bmp, .jpg) files|
|SmartView® software||SmartView® software, Fluke Connect™*, and SmartView® Mobile App—full analysis and reporting software|
|Batteries (field-replaceable, rechargeable)||One lithium ion smart battery pack with five-segment LED display to show charge level|
|AC battery charging system||In-imager charging. Optional two-bay battery charger or optional 12 V automotive charging adapter|
|Accuracy||± 2 °C or 2 % (at 25 °C nominal, whichever is greater)|
|On-screen emissivity correction||Yes (both value and table)|
|On-screen reflected background temperature compensation||Yes|
|Color palettes||8 standard: Ironbow, Blue-Red, High-Contrast, Amber, Amber Inverted, Hot Metal, Grayscale, Grayscale Inverted|
|Color alarms (temperature alarms)||High temperature|
|Center box||Expandable-contractible measurement box with MIN-MAX-AVG temp|
|Drop||Engineered to withstand 2 meter (6.5 feet) drop|
|Size (H x W x L)||28.4 cm x 8.6 cm x 13.5 cm (11.2 in x 3.4 in x 5.3 in)|
|Weight (battery included)||0.73 kg (1.6 lb)|
|Enclosure rating||IP54 (protected against dust, limited ingress; protection against water spray from all directions)|
|Warranty||Two-years (standard), extended warranties are available|
|*Fluke Connect™ not available in all countries|