Fluke Vibration Meters and Testers
Vibration monitoring with Fluke test tools should be a regular part of your equipment maintenance plan for one great reason: it helps prevent small issues from becoming big problems. If you already have a preventative maintenance plan in place, then you’re ahead of other companies stuck in “run to fail” mode, but adding a Fluke vibration meter to your arsenal will put you even further ahead.
Strange noises and unusual heat are generally the first indications that your machinery is malfunctioning, but at that point, it may already be broken. The reality is that the potential for failure began, on average, about nine months prior, but went undetected. Your machines can’t just speak up when something begins to go wrong, but with the right test equipment, like a Fluke vibration meter, you’ll discover that they actually do communicate impending failure.
Early Detection Saves You Time and Money
- Avoid unexpected stoppages that slow production
- Repair malfunctioning equipment before it becomes dangerous
- Replace costly major repairs with regular minor adjustments
- Extend the life of your equipment
- Optimize your maintenance schedule
- Eliminate last-minute scrambles for critical parts and service
Why Buy a Fluke Vibration Meter?
Fluke’s test equipment is renowned for accuracy, dependability, ruggedness, and support. All Fluke vibration analyzers are engineered with the same expert craftsmanship and attention to detail that has made Fluke the most trusted name in industry. Here at Transcat, we carry the largest selection of Fluke test tools at the best prices, so you’re sure to find the solution you need. Browse through our Fluke test equipment catalog, or give us a call — our Fluke experts are here to help you find the best vibration-monitoring device for your application. Transcat is also one of the very few US providers of accredited calibrations of vibration testers and their transducers, something not even Fluke can do.
- Vibration pens are the most basic form of vibration analyzer. Although they’re small and compact, these devices only allow you to measure very specific variables.
- Vibration meters are the next step up in terms of versatility, and the Fluke 805 Vibration Meter is an award-winning example. The combination sensor tip compensates for user variation for better accuracy and reproducibility, and the wide operating range and intuitive user interface make it a winning all-purpose solution.
- Vibration testers take vibration monitoring to the next level. The Fluke 810 Handheld Vibration Tester is an advanced, state-of-the-art device that draws on a database of real-world measurements to power its diagnostic engine. This allows you to report on fault in real-time, even if no prior measurements have been taken.
- If your equipment is primarily electronic and has few moving parts, a clamp meter may be the best option for you. Electrical current oscillation is the electronic version of vibration, and Fluke’s clamp meters are consistently rated at the top of the field.
Transcat Has a Fluke Vibration Tester for You
For more information on Fluke vibration meters and testers, please use our Live Chat system located on the right side of the page, our Request a Quote form, or call Transcat directly at 800-828-1470.
Compare up to 5 Items
You have no items to compare.
Order #: 810
Mfg #: FLUKE-810
In stock$9,999.99 USD
Fluke Connect Vibration Meter
Order #: 805 FC
Mfg #: FLUKE-805 FC
In stock$1,999.99 USD
Laser Alignment Tool
Order #: FLUKE-830
Mfg #: FLUKE-830
Usually ships in 7-10 days$8,999.99 USD
Order #: 820-2
Mfg #: FLUKE-820-2
Sensor for 810 Vibration Tester
Order #: 810S
Mfg #: 810S
Usually ships in 7-10 days$1,499.99 USD
Sensor Magnet Mount for 810 Vibration Tester
Order #: 810SMM
Mfg #: 810SMM
Sensor Mounting Pads for 810 Vibration Tester
Order #: 810SMP
Mfg #: 810SMP
Usually ships in 7-10 days
Tachometer for 810 Vibration Tester
Order #: 810T
Mfg #: 810T
Usually ships in 7-10 days