Fluke Handheld DMMs
Multimeters are the backbone of industry. Versatile, portable, highly functional, and useful in nearly any application, a Fluke handheld multimeter (DMM) is the one tool you can’t live without. Fluke handheld multimeters are the industry-standard, with models that are consistently best in class and have demonstrated top-of-the-line accuracy, dependability, and durability for almost 40 years.
Handheld Multimeter Selection Considerations
- How do you work? Think about the types of measurements you’ll be making, what voltage level you work with, and the types of equipment you’ll be testing.
- Do you have specialty requirements? Do you work with unusual measurements, or unusually high voltage, or unusually harsh or hazardous conditions?
- What are your basic needs? Think about range, resolution, and accuracy, and choose the model that best matches up to everything you’re looking for.
Which Fluke Handheld Multimeter Should I Choose?
When you’re shopping for a DMM, choose a model based on the way you work. All Fluke multimeters are engineered for accuracy, durability, and reliability, so no matter which Fluke test tool you choose, you’ll be getting a DMM you can depend on. Here at Transcat, we carry more Fluke products than anyone else, so you’re sure to find the multimeter that’s right for you. Browse the Fluke test equipment catalog, or give us a call — we’ll be happy to pair you with the right Fluke handheld multimeter for your specific application.
- The Fluke 179 True RMS Digital Multimeter is a general-purpose workhorse that has become the industry standard for electrical troubleshooting and repairs. Featuring frequency, resistance, continuity, temperature, diode, and capacitance measurements, this rugged handheld device belongs in every toolbox.
- The Fluke 287 True-RMS Electronic Logging Multimeter features True-RMS AC voltage and current for more accurate measurement on complex signals or nonlinear loads. The new 287 is compatible with the Fluke Connect mobile app, and comes equipped with TrendCapture for quick data graphic display.
- The Fluke 113 Digital Multimeter is a compact, handheld model designed to go anywhere you need to go. Simultaneously measure voltage and continuity, record signal fluctuations, and switch between auto and manual ranging for expanded functionality.
- The Fluke 28II is a specialty multimeter designed specifically for rough conditions. Complete with an IP 67 waterproof and dustproof rating, this rugged handheld device can operate in temperatures from -15°C to 55°C with 95% humidity, and will survive a 3 meter drop.
- The Fluke 87-5 is an industrial true RMS meter that offers unique capabilities for accurate voltage and frequency measurements on adjustable speed True-RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals. The built-in thermometer conveniently allows you to take temperature readings without the need to carry a separate instrument.
- The Fluke 289 is a 50,000 Count True-RMS Logging Multimeter w/TraceCapture that offers a 320 x 240 Dot matrix LCD display with white backlight. This unit’s advanced logging function with TrendView plots measurements as a single line to help detect anomalies.
Transcat Has You Covered
- We offer the widest selection of Fluke test equipment at the best prices, and many of our products are available for same-day shipping.
- Our calibration labs boast a wider array of accreditation than any other in the industry. We’ll be happy to calibrate your new Fluke handheld multimeter before it leaves so you can be assured of optimal performance right off the bat.
- Our customer service team is always ready to help you out. Whether you have tricky question, need help selecting a device, or just want to get the most out of your instrument, we’re here to assist you by phone, email, or Live Chat.
Find Your Perfect Fluke Handheld Multimeter Today!
For more information on Fluke handheld multimeters, please use our Live Chat system, which is located on the right side of the page, our Request a Quote form, or call Transcat directly at 800-828-1470.
Compare up to 5 Items
You have no items to compare.
Industrial True RMS Multimeter with Temperature
Order #: FLUKE-87-5
Mfg #: FLUKE-87-5
87V Industrial True-RMS Multimeter Combo Kit
Order #: 65169MM
Mfg #: FLUKE-87-5/E2 KIT
50,000 Count True-RMS Logging Multimeter w/TraceCapture
Order #: 289
Mfg #: FLUKE-289
Order #: 65164MM
Mfg #: FLUKE-115
True RMS Multimeter w/Backlight & Temp.
Order #: 179E
Mfg #: FLUKE-179 ESFP
IS True-RMS Digital Multimeter w/ETL Approval
Order #: 28IIEX
Mfg #: FLUKE-28IIEX/ETL
In stock$1,599.99 USD
Multimeter VIP Kit
Order #: 87-5-VIP
Mfg #: FLUKE-87-5
In stock$429.99 USD
True RMS Multimeter
Order #: 175E
Mfg #: FLUKE-175 ESFP
FlukeView Forms Combo Kit
Order #: 289/FVF
Mfg #: FLUKE-289/FVF
True-RMS Electronics Logging Multimeter w/TrendCapture
Order #: 287
Mfg #: FLUKE-287
Wireless Display Digital Multimeter
Order #: 233
Mfg #: FLUKE-233
Order #: 65244MM
Mfg #: FLUKE-77-4
Electrician's Multi- meter w/Non-Contact Volt.,600V
Order #: 65163MM
Mfg #: FLUKE-117
Industrial Multimeter,1000V AC& DC
Order #: 27-II
Mfg #: FLUKE-27II
HVAC Combo Kit - Includes Multimeter and Clamp Meter
Order #: 116/323 KIT
Mfg #: FLUKE-116/323 KIT
HVAC Multimeter with Temperature & Microamps,600V
Order #: 65161MM
Mfg #: FLUKE-116
Electronics DMM & Deluxe Combo Kit,1000V
Order #: 179/EDA
Mfg #: FLUKE-179/EDA2
True RMS Multimeter w/Backlight Display
Order #: 177E
Mfg #: FLUKE-177 ESFP
117, Multimeter and 323 Clamp Meter Combo Kit
Order #: 117/323 KIT
Mfg #: FLUKE-117/323 KIT
Order #: 65165MM
Mfg #: FLUKE-114
FC Wireless Industrial System
Order #: 3000-FC-IND
Mfg #: FLK-3000FC IND
Usually ships in 7-10 days$1,099.99 USD
Industrial Multimeter,WP/Dust- proof,True RMS AC Volt/Current
Order #: 28-II
Mfg #: FLUKE-28II
83V Digital Industrial Multimeter
Order #: FLUKE-83-5
Mfg #: FLUKE-83-5
Insulation Multimeter VIP Kit
Order #: 1587-VIP
Mfg #: FLUKE-1587
In stock$799.99 USD