Fluke Current Shunts
Fluke Current Shunts Offer Precision Current Reduction
Fluke test tools provide dependable solutions for almost any testing and measurement application, and Fluke current shunts are used to measure currents that may be too large for your meter to handle. Instead, they are connected in between the current source and the meter to provide a step-down effect that allows you to measure a known portion of the current and extrapolate that into an accurate measurement of the full current flow. Fluke current shunts are available as multi-shunt kits or as individual models to provide industry-leading precision and reliability for a variety of applications.
Which Fluke Current Shunt Do I Need?
Precision engineering, quality materials, and attention to detail set Fluke instruments above the rest, and their forward-thinking design relies on feedback from customers who use these products every day. The result is a range of instruments and parts that work the way you work. Fluke’s current shunts are available in several models to serve a variety of applications across a broad range of industries, so the one you choose should be based on your typical range and versatility requirements.
- The Fluke A40B Series precision current shunts handles both AC and DC current from 1mA to 100A. The kit includes 14 low-inductance coaxial shunts with a 1, 2, and 5 sequence across six decades, plus adapters, connectors, and a rugged carrying case. The A40B kit provides ± 0.003° accuracy at 1 kHz, and ± 5.0µΩ/Ω stability for one year.
- The Fluke 700-IV current shunt is a more general use model that works with the Fluke 74X series for mA/mA measurements, or with any other quality voltmeter. Generally used for process control loop calibration and verification, the 700-IV provides accurate measurement from 4-20 mA.
- The Fluke A40 Series are provided as a kit of 12 shunts from 10mA to 5A, and the addition of the A40A option expands the measurements up to 10A and 20A. When used alongside the Fluke 792A transfer standard or the Fluke 5790A measurement standard, this kit enables measurement of AC/DC current transfer between 2.5mA and 20A.
Transcat is Your #1 Source for Fluke Electrical Products
- We carry the largest selection of Fluke test equipment models at the best prices. Browse our catalog, or give us a call to find the best Fluke product for you.
- We offer the best calibration services in the business, with one of the largest scopes of accreditation. We’re experts at calibrating DC current shunts, even if they’re brand new, to ensure that you get the best performance possible from the very first use.
Discover the Best Fluke Current Shunt for Your Application
For more information on selecting the right Fluke current shunts please use our Live Chat system, which is located on the right side of the page, fill out our Request a Quote form, or call Transcat directly at 800-828-1470.
Compare up to 5 Items
You have no items to compare.
Order #: 700IV
Mfg #: FLUKE-700-IV
Usually ships in 7-10 days
100 A Shunt with Cables
Order #: NORMA 100A SHUNT
Mfg #: NORMA 100A SHUNT
Usually ships in 7-10 days$2,599.99 USD
Order #: CS20MA
Mfg #: CS20MA
Usually ships in 7-10 days
A680506211,12.7 INCH (320MM) SPLIT CORE TRANSFORMER
Order #: EI-162BN
Mfg #: EI-162BN
Usually ships in 7-10 days$2,499.99 USD