Compare Products in this Series See all Results
AND ORDER #
LRAT-2000 Features & Benefits
- User-defined AutoTest performs your required set of connectivity tests in seconds, enabling you to accurately and quickly identify and solve network problems.
- Verify connection at 10/100/1 G over copper or 100/1 G over fiber - connect using copper or fiber, turn it on to see link status, connection type, signal strength and traffic.
- Uses IEEE Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) plus the Cisco and Extreme Discovery Protocols (CDP and EDP) to display the VLAN and nearest switch model, slot, and port
- Quickly validate PoE performance by drawing actual power up to the 802.3at standard 25.5W Use before installing cameras, APs, and phones to ensure smooth deployment
- Verify access to secure networks using 802.1x and MAC Access Control Lists (ACL)
- The included LinkRunner Manager software configures 802.1x EAP type, downloads certificates and enters password
- Check patch cables using the built-in wiremap port including pin-to-pin connection, or installed wiring for length, shorts, opens or split pairs Instead of a ping, which is often blocked or disabled
- LinkRunner performs a TCP port open test to verify application connectivity using IPv4 and IPv6.
- Router, DNS and DHCP servers are reported
- Designed for field use - six-hour battery life, one-handed operation and a rugged design Easy upgrades - the mini-USB port allows software upgrades in the field in minutes
Each Unit Includes
- LinkRunner AT 2000 tester with Li-ion battery
- Wireview Cable ID #1
- RJ-45 coupler
- LinkRunner AT Manager software CD
- USB cable
- Getting Started Guide and soft case