click on image to view gallery image(s)View All Fluke Networks Products
Fluke LinkSprinter™ Network Tester
The LinkSprinter network tester provides network connectivity troubleshooting and identifies error problem domain in less than 10 seconds. Automated reporting to the included Link-Live Cloud Service Essentials ensures network connectivity status and path information is documented for every link.
Why Buy the Fluke LinkSprinter™ Network Tester from Transcat? Service. Selection. Price.
Transcat is a leading supplier of Fluke Networks Tools, and can offer short or long term rentals on the most popular products. Check out our ordering guide to ensure that we provide you with the very best product for your application. To request more information, technical support, get a quote, or place an order, feel free to call us, chat us, request a quote, or add to cart!
Five essential network tests in the palm of your hand
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Tester - This network tester can become a PoE tester that checks to make sure you can power a phone, security camera or Access Point through a specific port. The LinkSprinter Network Tester can even run without batteries on PoE
- Link to the Switch - Perform a switch test, which indicates switch name, model, slot, port and VLAN you are connected to using CDP/LLDP/EDP. Know your available speed and duplex settings.
- DHCP Connection - Confirm that the DHCP server is running and responsive. Request an IP address, get your subnet information, troubleshooting DNS, and identify the default gateway and DNS server.
- Gateway Connection - Verify the gateway/router address and reachability by pinging the device.
- Internet Connection - Confirm cloud connectivity or internal service reachability. Verify DNS server lookup and application port connectivity.
|LinkSprinter Features by Model||100||200||300|
|Diagnose and test Power over Ethernet (PoE), Link to the switch, DHCP, Gateway, and Internet connection||X||X||X|
|Get VLAN, switch name, and port information via CDP/LLDP/EDP for your managed switches||X||X||X|
|Expert network troubleshooting techniques delivered to color graded LEDs||X||X||X|
|All test results are sent to the Link-Live Cloud Service||X||X||X|
|Get detailed test results sent directly to your email||X||X||X|
|Access your test results through your phone's browser by connecting to the built-in Wi-Fi access point||X||X|
|Mobile App for Android (search "LinkSprinter" on google play)||X||X|
|See cable fault and distance to open or short||X|
|Blink light on switch port||X|
Compare Products in this Series See all Results
AND ORDER #
- Diagnose and test Power over Ethernet (PoE), Link to the switch, DHCP, Gateway, and Internet connection Get VLAN, switch name, and port information via CDP/LLDP/EDP for your managed switches
- Expert network troubleshooting techniques delivered to color graded LEDs
- Automated reporting to Link-Live Cloud Service
- Get detailed test results sent directly to your email
- Proxy support
|Dimensions||4.36” x 1.6” x 1.28” (11.07 cm x 4.06 cm x 3.25 cm)|
|Weight with batteries||Model 100: 0.250 lb (0.113 kg)|
Model 200/300: 0.255 lb (0.116 kg)
|Battery||2 AA Alkaline|
|Operating Temperature and Relative Humidity||32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C ), Relative Humidity 5% to 90% Non-condensing|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)|
|Shock and Vibration||Random 2g, 5Hz – 500 Hz (class 2), 1 m drop|
|Safety||CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1-12, UL Std. No. 61010-1 (3rd Edition), IEC61010-1:2010, Pollution degree 2|
|Altitude||Operating: 13,123 ft. (4,000 m) Storage: 39,370 ft. (12,000 m)|
|Certifications and Compliance||Conforms to relevant European Union directives|
Conforms to relevant Australian standards
Listed by the Canadian Standards Association
Conforms to relevant FCC standards
|Wireless (Model 200 and 300 only)|
|Specification Compliance||IEEE 802.11b/g|
|Frequency Channels||802.11 Channels 1 thru 11 default is 11|
|Operating Frequency||2.412 ~ 2.484 GHz, ISM Band|
|Regulatory Domain||EN 301 489-1/17|
|Browser||Internet Explorer 9.0, Firefox 3.6, Chrome 5.0, Safari 5.1 (minimum revision)|