Compare Products in this Series See all Results
AND ORDER #
- Hart Model # 9170-C-R
- The Model 9170 achieves the lowest temperatures of the series, reaching –45 °C in normal room conditions.
- The 9170 is stable to ±0.005 °C over its full temperature range (up to 140 °C) and has 160 mm (6.3 in) of immersion depth.
- With axial uniformity of ±0.02 °C and radial uniformity of ±0.01 °C, this model delivers exceptional uncertainty budgets and is perfect for a variety of pharmaceutical and other applications.
- Display Accuracy: ±0.1°C full range
- Stability: ±0.005°C full range
- Radial Uniformity: ±0.01°C full range
- Hysteresis: ±0.025°C
- Well Depth: 160 mm (6.3”)
- Key Pad: Ten key with decimal and +/- button. Function keys, menu key, and °C/°F button.
- Size (HWD) 366 x 203 x 323 mm (14.4” x 8” x 12.7”)
- Weight: 15 kg (33 lb)
Each Unit Includes
- Insert Removal Tool
- Report of Calibration
- RS-232 Cable
- 9930 Interface-it Software
- User Manual
|Product Image||MFG PART #||PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||Stock Status||UNIT PRICE||QTY|