Compare Products in this Series See all Results
AND ORDER #
- Vibration and shock resistant
- 3/4-inch bend radius for increased durability
- NIST-traceable calibration included
- Resistance: Nominal 100 ohms at 0°C
- Temperature Coefficient: 0.00385 ohms/ohm/°C nominal
- Temperature Range: –200°C to 500°C (transition and cable temperature 150°C maximum)
- Resistance Stability: ±0.13°C at 0°C after 1000 hours at 400°C
- Sheath Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Leads: Teflon™-insulated, nickel-plated stranded copper, 22 AWG
- Termination: Four gold-plated spade lugs are standard. Specify 1502 connector if needed. Other options available.
- Hysteresis: 0.04% maximum between –200°C and 500°C
- Time Constant: Four seconds maximum for 63.2% response to step change in water moving at 3 fps.
- Bending Radius: Sheath is bendable on a minimum radius of 3/4 inch except for 2-inch sensitive area of sheath near tip.
- Calibration: Includes NIST-traceable table with R vs. T values in 1°C increments from –183°C to 500°C. ITS-90 coefficients included