Compare Products in this Series See all Results
AND ORDER #
- Hart Model # 5614-I
- Resistance: Nominal 100W (±0.1W)
- Temperature Coefficient: 0.003925 ohms/ohm/°C nominal
- Temperature Range: –200°C to 420°C (transition and cable temperature 150°C maximum)
- Transition Temperature: 5°C to 200°C
- Drift Rate: ±0.01°C at 0°C per year maximum, when used periodically to 400°C
- Sheath Material: Inconel™ 600
- Leads: Teflon™-insulated, silver-plated stranded copper, 22 AWG
- Termination: Four gold-plated spade lugs are standard. Other options available. See Ordering Information.
- Hysteresis: < 0.01°C at 0°C using –196°C and 420°C as the end points
- Immersion Effects: Reading will not vary more than 0.005°C when the probe immersion is varied between 4 inches and 10 inches in an ice bath (5614).
- Calibration: Includes NIST-traceable calibration and table with R vs. T values in 1°C increments from –183°C to 500°C. The 5614 and 5612 are calibrated to 420°C and the 5613 to 300°C. ITS-90 coefficients included.