Fluke 9171-A-R-156 Highlights
With groundbreaking new proprietary electronics from Fluke Calibration's (patents pending), Metrology Wells let you bring lab-quality performance into whatever field environment you might work in. New analog and digital control techniques provide stability as good as ±0.005 °C. And with dual-zone control, axial (or "vertical"") uniformity is as good as ±0.02 °C over a 60 mm (2.36 in) zone. (That's 60 mm!) Such performance doesn't exist anywhere else outside of fluid baths.
- Accurate enough for lab use, and rugged and portable enough to take anywhere
- Best-performing industrial heat sources (accuracy, stability, uniformity) in the world
- Immersion depth to 203 mm (8 in)
- Optional ITS-90 reference input reads PRTs to ±0.006°C
Each Fluke 9171-A-R-156 Includes
- 9170 Metrology Well, Insert, Power Cord, Rs-232 Cable, Getting Started Guide, User'S Guide, Report Of Calibration And Calibration Label, Din Connector (-R Units Only), Tongs (Insert Removal Tool), 9930 Interface-It Software And User'S Guide