Compare Products in this Series See all Results
AND ORDER #
- 5.5 digit resolution dual display
- Basic V dc accuracy of 0.015-Percent
- Dedicated dc leakage current measurement ,2x4 ohms 4-wire measurement technique
- Six dedicated buttons for fast access to instrument setups
- Hi/Lo limit compare for Pass/Fail testing
- The Fluke 8808A millimeter has a broad range of functions, measuring volts, ohms and amps with a basic V dc accuracy of 0.015 %. It is remarkably easy to use, even by unskilled operators, because it makes the measurements you perform most often extremely easy and fast to do. Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. From industrial electronic installation, maintenance and service, to calibration and quality control, Fluke tools help keep business and industry around the globe up and running. Six setup buttons on the 8808A front panel operate like a car radio's station presets. Simply set up the meter for a common measurement, then press shift followed by a setup button (S1 to S6) to save the setup. Now each time you perform that measurement, you simply press the appropriate setup key. It's that easy. The setup buttons eliminate the need to follow complex work instruction sheets. Operators no longer need to press multiple buttons to set up a measurement function and range, test limits, or enter other parameters to make a measurement. This fluke millimeter has a 5.5 digit resolution with dual display and a hi/lo limit compare for pass/fail testing. It has a dedicated dc leakage current measurement and six dedicated buttons for fast access to setups. It uses a 2x4 ohms 4-wire measurement technique and basic DC accuracy of 0.015-Percent.