Compare Products in this Series See all Results
AND ORDER #
Built for the masters of temperature.
The Fluke 724: everything you need to troubleshoot and calibrate temperature.
- Now you can carry one tool to expertly test all the temperature sensors and transmitters in your plant.
- The Fluke 724 is the master™s answer to temperature calibration. The Fluke 724 can measure and source 10 thermocouple types and 7 RTD types, plus volts and ohms.
- The Fluke 724 even handles high-speed pulsed RTD circuits and provides loop power.
- The dual line measure/source display lets you source temperature and view loop current at the same time.
- With its simple, no menus controls, the Fluke 724 is easy to operate, too.
- Fluke Model # 724
- Measure & source 10 thermcouple types and 7 RTD types, plus volts & ohms
- Handles high speed pulsed RTD circuits and provides loop power
- The dual line measure/source display lets you source temperature and view loop current at the same time
- And with its simple, “no menus” controls, the Fluke 724 is easy to operate, too
Each Unit Includes
- Fluke 724
- TL75 Test Leads
- AC70A Test Clips
- One pair of stackable test leads
- Product Overview Manual in 14 different languages
- User Manual on CD-Rom