Forget the Hassle of Hand Pumping
Now you can calibrate and test pressure devices quickly and easily with one hand, saving valuable time. With the innovative, built-in electric pump, the Fluke 719 Electric Pressure Calibrator provides pressure calibration at your fingertips!
Use the programmable pump limit settings to eliminate over-pressurization, and to set pump to™ pressure values. The unique cleanout port design reduces pump failures, and makes the 719 easy to clean without repair. The compact, lightweight form, combined with one-handed calibration, makes this pressure calibrator the ideal tool for busy process professionals.
Pressure calibration made easy, by a name you know and trust for all your process calibration needs.
- The New Fluke 719 includes an innovative, built-in electric pump
- Provides pressure calibration at your fingertips
- Calibrate and test pressure devices quickly and easily with one hand, saving you time
- Best In-class pressure measurement uncertainty of 0.025%
- Precision pressure adjust vernier
- Variable release rate bleed valve for easy pressure adjustment
- Programmable pump limit allows protection from damage due to over-pressurization and the user to program target pressures for pumping
- Source mA with simultaneous pressure measurement to test valves and I/Ps
- Simulate mA signals to troubleshoot 4-20 mA loops
- Test pressure switches with built-in switch test function
- Power transmitters during test using 24V loop supply with simultaneous mA measurement
- Proven cleanout ports reduce pump failures
Each Unit Includes
- TL75 Test Leads
- AC72 Alligator Clip Set
- Push Fit Connectors
- Translucent Test Hose
- Product Overview Manual
- User's Manual (CD-ROM in 14 Languages)