Compare Products in this Series See all Results
AND ORDER #
- Fluke Model # 718EX-100G
- Built-in pressure / vacuum hand pump, with fine adjust vernier and bleed valve.
- Pressure measurement to 0.05% of full span, using an internal pressure sensor.
- Pressure measurement to 3,000 psi / 200 bar using any of eight intrinsically safe Fluke 700PEx Pressure Modules.
- Wide range of selectable measurement units for pressure.
- Current measurement with 0.02% accuracy and 0.001 mA resolution.
- Pressure switch test function.
- Min-Max Hold functions.
- Compact size and weight.
- Simple, push-button user interface.
- Rugged and reliable, ideal for field use.
- Includes manufacturer's NIST-traceable calibration certificate.
- Safety: ATEX II 1G EEx ia IIC T4 compliant CSA Certification I.S. Class I, Div 1 Groups A-D, T4
Each Unit Includes
- Protective Red Holster
- Test Leads (TL75)
- Test Clips (AC72)
- Media Filter
- CD User Manuals
- Fluke 718Ex CCD Control Drawing