Compare Products in this Series See all Results
AND ORDER #
Fluke 368 FC Highlights
The Fluke 368 FC and 369 FC have large diameter jaws (40 mm for the 368 FC, 61 mm for the 369 FC) for work with larger conductors. The clamp’s jaw is fully shielded to accurately capture very small leakage signals, and to minimize external electromagnetic interference.
The 368 FC and 369 FC also offer wireless data connectivity via Fluke Connect. As part of Fluke Connect—the industry’s largest system of software and more than 40 wireless test tools—the 368 FC and 369 FC allow you to track changes in leakage current over time, helping to identify potential problems before they turn into major failures.
- True-rms measurements for accuracy when measuring complex, non-sinusoidal waveforms
- 61 mm large jaw design
- Highest resolution of 1 μA, measure up to 60 A
- Selectable filter function eliminates unwanted noise
- Max/Min/Average readings and hold function
- Forward-facing LED worklight for use in dark wiring cabinets
- Backlit display; auto backlight off and auto power off for extended battery life
- CAT III 600 V safety rating
Each Fluke 368 FC Includes
- soft case
- batteries: 2 AA