- Save over $150 with the Fluke 289 VIP Kit.
- Limited Time Offer.
- FREE Pelican 1400-C Hard case
- FREE Ugly's Electrical Reference book
- 50,000 count, 320 x 240 Dot matrix LCD display with white backlight. Multiple sets of measurement information are now available in this easy to read display
- 0.025% Basic DC accuracy
- Logging function with TrendView plots measurements as single line to help detect anomalies
- F1 - F4 Soft keys provide flexible user function menus
- Navigation keys allow the user to quickly select menu choices and scroll through the information screens.
- LoZ: low input impedance function helps prevents false readings due to “ghost voltage”
- 50 Ohm Range for motor winding and low ohm measurements
- Low Pass Filter, allows for accurate measurements on motor drives
- Saved measurements allows the user to name and recall measurements made in the field
- Field upgradeable and expandable meter as new capabilities added
- Record events and trends helpful for troubleshooting intermittent problems or profiling loads.
- i-info button on board help screens for measurement functions. Unsure about a function- Go to that function and Press the “i” button.
- Multi lingual interface
- Internal memory allows stand-alone logging for up to 180 hours
- Preferred measurement setups can be easily saved
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on complex signals or non linear loads. AC bandwidth specified to 100 kHz.
- Current measurement 20A (30 seconds momentary; 10A continuous)
- Peak capture to record transients as fast as 250 µs
- Resistance and continuity
- Min/Max/Average with Time Stamp to record signal fluctuations
- Compatible with optional magnetic hanger (ToolPak) for hands free operation
- Optical USB communication interface
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V safety rated
- Limited lifetime warranty
Each Unit Includes
- 6 AA Batteries, installed
- TL71 Silicone test leads
- AC72 Alligator clips
|Product Image||BRAND||MFG PART #||PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||Stock Status||UNIT PRICE||QTY|