Compare Products in this Series See all Results
AND ORDER #
Find. Repair. Validate. Report.
The 279 FC is a full-featured digital multimeter with integrated thermal imaging and is designed to increase your productivity and confidence. The thermal multimeter helps you find, repair, validate, and report many electrical issue quickly so that you are confident problems are solved.
Locate the problem immediately
Thermal imaging multimeters are a first-line troubleshooting tool for electrical equipment that can check hot spots of high-voltage equipment and transformers, detect heating of fuses, wires, insulators, connectors, splices and switches. Scanning with the 279 FC's thermal imager reveals many electrical issues rapidly and from a safe distance. By combining two tools into one, the thermal multimeter lightens the load and increases productivity.
Compatible with iFlex (a flexible current clamp) to expand your measurement capabilities and get into tight, hard to reach spaces for current measurement (up to 2500 A AC). The large full-color LCD screen makes for easier and clearer viewing of images and readings. The 10 hour+ rechargeable battery keeps you going all day long under normal conditions.
Communicate your results
With built-in Fluke Connect, transmit results wirelessly to a smartphone and save time on reporting to validate work is complete. Troubleshoot better by instantly trending and monitoring measurements live on your smartphone screen. Create and email reports right from the field.
- Full-featured multimeter with built-in thermal imager
- 15 measurement functions including: AC voltage with low-pass filter, DC voltage, Resistance, Continuity,Capacitance, Diode test, Min/Max/Avg, AC current (with iFlex), Frequency
- Thermal imaging reveals many electrical issues quickly and safely, eliminating the need for time-consuming testing and validation
- Two-in-one tool is designed to increase productivity– no need to go back to the truck or office to retrieve a shared camera or wait for the thermographer– do more in less time
- iFlex expands your measurement capabilities– get into tight, hard to reach spaces for current measurement (up to 2500 A AC)
- Save measurements and images while communicating wirelessly with a smart phone up to 20 feet/6.1 m away (no obstructions)
- Image resolution–80 x 60
- 3.5"/8.89 cm color LCD screen
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery allows for a for a full work day (10+ hours) under normal conditions
- Three year standard warranty
- Auto power off to save battery power
- Designed for durability, built to withstand a 3 m (9.8Ft) drop, double insulated with raised rubber holster for increased protection
Each Unit Includes
- 18-inch iFlex Flexible Current Probe
- TL175 Test Leads
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery and Charger
|Product Image||MFG PART #||PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||Stock Status||UNIT PRICE||QTY|