Fluke 1910A Highlights
The Fluke 1910A has a front-panel attenuator switch provided to decrease sensitivity by a factor of 10. Input is provided for external time base (10 MHz at 300 mV rms or greater into _1 k½). Display is a 7-digit LED with the number of units used and an overflow indicator.
- Frequency: 5 Hz - 125 MHz
- Resolution: 0.1 Hz, 1.0 Hz, 10 Hz and 100 Hz
- Period Mode Range: 5 Hz to 2 MHz
- Input impedance: 1 M½ shunted by less than 30 pF, AC coupled
- Sensitivity: 15 mV rms at 5 Hz to 100 MHz / 25 mV rms at 100 MHz to 125 MHz