Compare Products in this Series See all Results
AND ORDER #
Protect appliances, share results wirelessly, perform seven tests with one touch
The Fluke 1664 FC Installation Tester is the only tester with "Insulation PreTest." If the tester detects that an appliance is connected to the system under test, it stops the insulation test, helping eliminate accidental damage. The 1664 FC also gives you Fluke Connect®, so you can send test results to your smartphone and collaborate with others. Auto Test makes performs seven tests with one press of the button, reducing the number of manual connections and decreasing the possibility of making errors.
Protect the installation. Avoid costly mistakes.
The Fluke 1664 FC Installation Tester is the only Installation with "Insulation PreTest," which warns you about potentially serious and costly mistakes. If the tester detects that an appliance is connected to the system under test, it will stop the insulation test and provide a visual warning. This helps eliminate accidental damage to peripheral equipment and keeps your customers happy.
Fluke Connect and FlukeCloud™ Storage
Share from anywhere.
Stay on the same page even when you and your team are in different places. Fluke Connect allows your 1664 FC Installation Tester to send test results to your smartphone so you can connect and collaborate with others. It's the fastest way to let your team see what you see, helping you get approvals without leaving the field.
Retrieve stored results from anywhere
FlukeCloud™ storage allows you to retrieve stored results whether you are in the office or in the field to make decisions in real time. Plus you can import the data into Fluke DMS to process and generate certificates. Plus you get world-class data protection. Safe. Secure. Fast. More accurate. All from the power of Fluke Connect.
Auto Test reduces test time up to 40%
Auto Test performs 5 required installation tests in one sequence, ensuring compliance with local installation regulations. It reduces the number of manual connections, decreases the possibility of making errors and reduces test time up to 40% from previous Fluke models.
Fluke 1664 FC Highlights
- Autotest to test line/loop impedance, RCD trip current / trip time, insulation tests with a single connection and the press of a single button.
- Additional high current loop mode. Faster measurements compared to loop tests with non-trip mode for RCDs.
- Z-max memory for loop tests – easy evaluation of the highest loop test value.
- Unique zero adapter for fast, always reliable and accurate test lead and mains cord compensation.
- Fast voltage measurement between L-N, L-PE and N-PE using the mains cord. No need to change measurement connections.
- Measure RCD trip current & trip time in parallel (RCD type AC and A).
- Two measurements at once and a dual display. PEFC or PSC and loop impedance are measured and displayed in parallel, saving you time.
- Ring testing – select the required input sockets with soft keys – no need to exchange test leads.
- Automatic test start for Loop & RCD tests – as soon as mains voltage is stable it starts testing.
- Earth Volt Touchpad detects raised earth voltages >50 V, indicating potential dangerous situations.
- Supplied with the safety designed SureGrip™ test leads and clips which gives the user a comfortable, reliable grip and consistent results.
- Rotary dial knob indicates clearly which function is selected, all in one spot with no complex multi-level menus.
- Large display with backlight, clear symbols and with exceptionally wide viewing angle for easy and safe readings.
- PASS/FAIL indication for RCD test results.
- Variable RCD current mode for customized settings.
- Loop & line resistance with mΩ resolution.
- Test smooth dc sensitive RCDs (Type B).
- Extended memory with 3 layers.
- Use continuity test currents to measure motor windings.
- Withstands a drop of 1 meter.
- Compact, lightweight (less than 1.3 kg) and padded neck-strap to free your hands for all day testing.
Each Fluke 1664 FC Includes
- 6x AA (IEC LR6) cell batteries
- C1600 hard carrying case
- Zero adapter
- Heavy duty mains cord
- STD standard test lead set
- C1600 hard carrying case
- Padded carrying and waist strap
- Quick reference guide
- TP165X remote control probe and lead
- User's manual on CD-ROM