The 154 puts HART device configuration at your fingertips. An Android™ based tablet user interface makes HART configuration easy. The external wireless modem allows you to connect the modem to the transmitter being tested so you can communicate to the device remotely. HART transmitters can often be found in confined spaces that are difficult to access, or are out of reach. The Fluke 154 helps reduce the need to stand right next to the device being tested or configured so you can work from a safer, more convenient location.
- Full HART Device Description (DD) of all HART devices
- Configure HART devices
- Perform HART trim on HART devices when used with a Fluke 750, or 720 series calibrator
- Monitor device PV, SV, TV, QV and other measured HART variables
- Quarterly HART DD updates for free
- Convenient wireless connectivity to HART modem
- Easy to use, fast connect and view HART data
- Store HART device configurations
- Long range wireless communication up to 250 feet
- Wireless HART Modem: Includes configurable connection cable that accepts either the hook clips for connecting to wires or the extended tooth alligator clips designed to connect to transmitter connection screw heads. Rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts easily for several days of HART device configuration and testing activities. Rugged enclosure and test lead set designed for process environments
- Store device configurations: Store HART device configurations in ASCII or PDF file configurations.
- HART support: Complete access to all features of the HART device's DD including methods. Meets HART physical layer specification: HCF_SPEC-54
- DD updates: Download free DD updates from Fluke.com for 3-years. Updates available when DD updates released from the HART FieldComm group (approximately four times a year).
- Hard side case: Protects and stores tablet, modem, test leads and connection cable in a lightweight durable tote that is easy to carry.
Each unit Includes
- Tablet, tablet charger and USB micro-cable
- Fluke HART App. (installed), HART modem
- USB mini-cable, proof of purchase for product activation
- Hook test clips
- Alligator clips
- Magnetic hanging strap
- Manual installed on tablet
- Three-year warranty