Compare Products in this Series See all Results
AND ORDER #
MSX Technology - Why does my FLIR ONE have two cameras?
Raw thermal images are beautiful, however, they don't provide too much physical detail. So the FLIR ONE blends both images using MSX Technology, providing physical detail to the raw thermal reading. With MSX Technology, the FLIR ONE captures what nothing else can.
- Non contact spot temperature measurement
- Patented MSX Technology for superior image quality
- Built-in battery means no reduction in handset battery life
- Features automatic shuttering Lepton thermal camera module
- Protective case included
- FLIR ONE App includes features like thermal panoramas and thermal timelapse
FLIR ONE Accessory
- Scene temperature range: -4°F to 248°F (-20° to 120°C)
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 95°F (0°C to 35°C)
- Weight: 2.75 ounces, ~78 grams
- Dimensions: L 2.8 inches (72mm) x W 1 inch (26mm) x H 0.7 inches (18mm)
- Battery capacity: 350 mA-h. FLIR ONE neither consumes power from the connected device battery, nor charges it. When inactive, FLIR automatically switches to low-power mode to maximize its battery life.
- Visible camera: VGA (used for FLIR® MSX® blending)
- Sensitivity: ability to detect temperature differences as small as 0.18° F (0.1° C)
- Charging method: lightning connector (Apple) paired with 1A wall charger (charges FLIR ONE only, not device)
- Device compatibility: Apple products containing a lightning connector, including iPhone 6 and 6 plus, among others.
- Included accessory: charging cable (lightning connector)
- Certifications and standards: FCC, CE, RoHS, CAN ICES-3 (B)/NMB-3(B), UL
FLIR ONE App
- Color palettes (B/W, W/B, rainbow, contrast, arctic, hot/cold, iron)
- MSX blending (adds visible spectrum detail to thermal images and enhances resolution)
- Features include FLIR ONE Panorama™, FLIR ONE TimeLapse™, and FLIR ONE CloseUp™ functions
- Still image capture
- Video capture (.mov format)
- °F and °C temperature readout (spot meter)
- Easy sharing (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, e-mail, SMS, etc.)
- Copy images to camera roll
- Battery charge monitor
- Automatic thermal shutter
- Download the FLIR ONE Apps for iOS:
- FLIR ONE Paint™ - FLIR ONE Paint is an easy way to capture color photos and convert selected elements from color to thermal with the swipe of your finger. So you can create images that make selected objects really stand out!
- Thermal Scavenger Hunt - Create and manage fun and educational scavenger hunts using thermal imaging to let players view their environment in a whole new way.
- FLIR ONE Thermometer - FLIR ONE Thermometer turns your FLIR ONE Thermal Camera into a thermometer. Align the cross hair into the zone you want to measure and the temperature will be displayed in the LCD screen.
|iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus||
FLIR ONE for iOS has been designed to connect specifically to these models and has been certified to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards.
|iPhone 5 / iPhone 5s|
|iPad Air / iPad Air 2|
|iPad Mini / iPad Mini 3|
|iPad (4th Generation)|