- VFD Mode
- Accurately analyze non-sinusoidal waveforms and noisy signals in VFD-controlled equipment.
- Harmonics Mode
- Locate noise from different electrical draws to realign harmonics and reduce electro-mechanical equipment stress.
- Phase Rotation
- Analyze three-phase systems to measure power draw and verify if power is evenly balanced.
- Inrush Current
- Measure hard and soft start-up inrush current spikes while equipment is ramping up.
- Power Factor and Active Power
- Monitor power quality improvements, such as start-up realignments on three-phase equipment.
- Bright Dual-LED Worklights
- Make your work safer/easier in poorly lit locations – especially useful when the lights are out or obstacles block your inspection targets.
- Rugged & Shock-Resistant
- Double-molded case design and extra thick rubber on the corners absorbs shock to enhance job-site reliability and long-haul durability.