- Temperature range 200°C to 1100°C
- Working volume diameter x depth 203 x 203mm
- The BFS is designed for applications requiring a constant high temperature source for calibration.
- The BFS has a hinged lid and a cylindrical bath 218mm in diameter and 254mm deep. Substantial fire brick insulation is incorporated within the outer container and the lid.
Each Unit Includes
- Two flowmeters in the TC-5 temperature and air flow control unit. The air supplies are adjusted to give uniform fluidisation in both sections of the bath. Heaters are mounted in firebrick insulation between the inner and outer container with the heat radiated towards the fluidised chamber.