- The Super EX Durometer is a precision instruments for measuring the hardness of various types of rubbers and plastics.
- Durable metal cases are rugged enough for a production environment.
- Super EX handheld durometers are easy to use.
- The easy operation allows for rapid testing with repeatable results. Super EX models are available in Durometer Types: Shore A Hardness, Shore D Hardness and Asker C Hardness.
- Scale Shore D
- Indentor Cone point
- Hard Rubber & Plastic
- Standard Cone point
- Measuring Force 5 kgf
Each Unit Includes
- Hard plastic carrying case
- 3-Point Calibration certficate traceable to NIST