Emtest CA EFT KIT Highlights
- Calibration kit as per IEC 61000-4-4
- Also used as per ISO 7637, Annex D
- 50ohm load resistor included
- 1,000ohm load resistor included
- Adapters provided to adapt the load resistors to the output of the coupling network for easy measurement
- Standalone Tester
- 7,000V Burst voltage
- Spike frequency 1MHz
- Built-in 1ph or 3ph coupler
- USB (optical link) and GPIB interface
- Standard Test routines
The EMTest EFT 500N8.1 EFT/Burst Generator is the state-of-the-art EFT/Burst tester with a built-in coupling/decoupling network for single phase or three-phase mains supply lines and a HV terminal to connect a capacitive coupling clamp.
The spike frequency can be varied from as low as 100Hz to 1,000kHz. The EFT 500N8.1 is capable to generate 1,000 spikes per second or up to 150 spikes per burst.
Its performance fully complies with IEC 61000-4-4:2004, IEC 61000-4-4 Amd.1 Ed.2:01/2010 andIEC 61000-4-4 Ed.3:03/2012. Pre-programmed Standard Test routines and a number of selected User Test routines make the EFT 500N8 an optimum standalone solution for both testing during development and final testing of products and sub-assemblies.