- Low Headroom Multi-Function Crane Scale with Wireless Remote Display
- The RON 2501 hook type is an advanced wireless crane scale
- The RON 2501 hook type crane scale combines the safety and comfort of having a remote, wireless display with the ease of use that a hook allows
- RON crane scales are especially suitable for hot temperature industries, as well as for a wide variety of other applications
- RON 2501 wireless crane scales has an internal mechanism to ensure that the received and indicated value is identical to the transmitted value. Under no circumstances will it indicate a different value than the transmitted one - this is an important safety feature
- The small size of the wireless crane scale ensures low headroom loss for any application
- RON Crane Scales and dynamometers are fully tested and supplied with a test certificate, including a fully traceable calibration chart
- RON Crane Scales excel in high quality, are based on the latest technologies and comply with the strictest safety standards
- RON Crane Scales offer a wide variety of models, features and advanced options, some of which are unique to RON Crane Scales. For example: The internal thermometer for the wireless crane scales and dynamometers which is very important when using crane scales and dynamometers in hot environments such as foundries. Thanks to the internal thermometer the user will know exactly when to take the crane scales or dynamometers away from the hot area and allow it to cool down.
- RON Crane Scales models which include dynamometers, crane scales, load cells and overload detectors offer compact dimensions for both portability and minimum headroom loss, while maintaining a high safety factor.
- RON Crane Scales products have been designed to ensure the user's safety by having a standard remote display for all crane scales and dynamometers, or removable displays or large integral displays that can be seen from almost any direction. These features enable the dynamometers and crane scales users to read the measurements from a safe distance.
- Shackles not included