- Manometer, range 12-0-12, 12-1/2 oz mercury required
- 1211 Handy Roll-Up Manometer with Laboratory Accuracy
- Dwyer® Slack Tube® Manometers are as accurate as the finest laboratory "U" gages - yet they are made to roll up compactly for easy carrying and to withstand rough usage
- Simply unroll the Dwyer® Slack Tube® Manometer and set up to read static pressure, vacuum, or differential pressure
- Magnetic clips hold it firmly to any steel surface or hang it on a nail
- Cover a wide range of pressure readings - from 4-0-4 inches up to 60-0-60 inches
- Use them in determining velocity and static pressures, for leakage, fan and blower tests, calibrating control devices, checking gas pressure and many other applications
- Exclusive molded nylon tubing connector assemblies with rapid shutoff design in an acrylic plastic top
- All models have over pressure safety traps in the top of both columns to prevent loss of fluid due to over range pressures or surges in pressure
- Suitable for intermittent total pressure to 50 psi and vacuum not exceeding 20" Hg.
- Avoid temperatures above 130°F and continuous high total pressure
Each Unit Includes
- Plastic carrying case
- Magnetic mounting clips
- Two rapid shutoff type molded nylon rubber tubing connectors
- 1 bottle of fluorescein green color concentrate with wetting agent.
- Mercury is not included.