- Achieve a maximum accuracy of ±0.16%, which is equivalent to power meters using a direct cable connection (when used with the POWER ANALYZER 3390).
- The cable connecting the power source and load can be made thicker and shorter to allow measurement to be performed in nearly the same cable condition as the real operation of a device under test.
- Insert loss is far smaller than with a shunt resistor so the operation of a device under test is not affected.
- A wide range of measurements are possible, including battery charge and discharge measurement and inverter secondary circuit measurement.
- A wide operating temperature range allows the sensor to be used in the same environment conditions as a device under test.
- Installing a power line is simple, secure, and safe.
- Excellent characteristics reduce the effect of the conductor position, external magnetic field, and magnetization
- CAT III 1000V Safe
- Convenient voltage output design