click on image to view gallery image(s)View All Crystal Engineering Products
Crystal nVision Reference Recorder
With the accuracy of a deadweight tester and Crystal's trademark durability, the Crysal nVision Reference Pressure Recorder provides a relaible and compact solution to replace multiple temperature and pressure recording devices. Designed for rugged environments, the Crystal nVision is IP67 rated, records and stores up to 1 million data points and provides a safer, tougher, smarter alternative to traditional paper chart recorders. Key features include:
- · Gauge / Absolute Pressure Datalogger to 15 000 psi / 1000 bar / 100MPa
- · Differential Pressure with up to 0.025% of reading accuracy
- · Switch, Voltage, Current, and Temperature
- · 500 000 data points - 10 readings per second from 2 modules
Why Buy the Crystal nVision Series from Transcat? Calibration. Selection. Price.
Transcat is a leading supplier of Crystal Engineering pressure instruments, and can offer accredited calibrations on new orders. Browse our complete selection of nVision Recorders below, or check out our ordering guide to ensure that we provide you with the very best product for your application. To request more information, technical support, get a quote, or place an order, feel free to call us, chat us, request a quote, or add to cart!
nVision Key Features
- Records 1 Million Data Points
- Simple to Use - Intuitive keypad takes seconds to learn.
- Live Data Graphing
- Robust - Drop tested from 5 feet.
- Quick-change module bays. Switch modules anywhere.
- Chemically-resistant and corrosion-proof.
- Large, backlit display
- LED icons indicate recording status and overpressure.
- BARO Option–Switch between absolute and gauge pressure.
- Easily accessed mini-USB port.
- Submersible in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes.
- Ultra-Low Power Mode: 60 days of operation on 4 AA batteries.
nVision Ordering Options
|-BARO||BARO Module – Converts gauge pressure measurement to the absolute scale.|
|-N||CPF NPT Fitting Kit (Part Number 4013) Includes MPF-1/8QTF, MPF-1/4QTF, and MPF-1/2QTF)|
|-B||CPF BSP Fitting Kit (Part Number 4015) Includes MPF-1/8BSPF, MPF-1/4BSPF, MPF-3/8BSPF, and MPF-1/2BSPF)|
|AHX||Pump System: Includes a T-970 pneumatic hand pump (0 to 580 psi / 40 bar)|
|AXX||Pump System: Includes a T-960 pneumatic hand pump (0 to 30 psi / 2 bar)|
|BHX||Pump System: Includes a T-975 pneumatic hand pump (-25 inHg to 580 psi / - 0.91 to 40 bar)|
|BXX||Pump System: Includes a T-965 pneumatic hand pump (-25 inHg to 30 psi / - 0.91 to 2 bar)|
|CHX||Pump System: Includes a T-620H Hydraulic Hand Pump (0 to 5000 psi)|
|CXX||Pump System: Includes a T-620 Hydraulic Hand Pump (0 to 3000 psi)|
|DOX||Pump System: Includes a P-018-CPF hydraulic screw pump (0 to 5000 psi, for use with oil)|
|DWX||Pump System: Includes a P-018-CPF hydraulic screw pump (0 to 5000 psi, for use with water)|
|EOX||Pump System: Includes a P-014 hydraulic bench top pump (0 to 10 000 psi, for use with oil)|
|FOV||Pump System: Includes a T-1 hydraulic bench top pump (0 to 15 000 psi, for use with oil)|
|FWV||Pump System: Includes a T-1 hydraulic bench top pump (0 to 15 000 psi, for use with water)|
|GOX||Pump System: Includes a GaugeCalHP hydraulic pressure comparator (0 to 15 000 psi, for use with oil)|
|GWX||Pump System: Includes a GaugeCalHP hydraulic pressure comparator (0 to 15 000 psi, for use with water)|
|HOX||Pump System: Includes a T-975 Pneumatic Hand Pump (-25 inHg to 580 psi / - 0.91 to 40 bar)
and a T-620H Hydraulic Hand Pump (0 to 5000 psi / 350 bar)
Compare Products in this Series See all Results
AND ORDER #
- Accurate enough to replace a deadweight tester
- Rugged enough to sit in 3 feet of water
- Portable enough to complete calibrations anywhere
- Gauge / Absolute Pressure Datalogger to 15,000 psi / 1000 bar / 100MPa
- Differential Pressure with up to 0.025% of reading accuracy
- Switch, Voltage, Current, and Temperature
- 500 000 data points - 10 readings per second from 2 modules
- Shift everyday wear to replaceable CPF adapter
- Displays live data graphically - no PC required
- Connects to a PC to view live readings or export to tamper proof digital records
- Compensates accuracy for temperature effects from -20 to 50°C
- Includes a calibration certificate with test data at 5 different temperatures from an A2LA accredited laboratory