Compare Products in this Series See all Results
AND ORDER #
- The XP2i series are not like other pressure gauges. Their looks, performance and construction are different from anything else available
- XP2i Digital Pressure Gauges are very rugged. The display is protected by a hard poly-carbonate lens, circuitry is mounted in elastomer (for shock resistance) and the case and sensor are stainless steel (providing corrosion resistance and an excellent barrier to emissions from cell phones, two-way radios and other electrically noisy equipment.) The case is gasketed and water resistant per NEMA4 and IP66. A replaceable filter in the sensor keeps out debris. Unlike mechanical pressure gauges, XP2i's have the ability to survive being dropped and subjected to large over-pressure events with no change in calibration
- XP2i Digital Pressure Gauges are very easy to use. So simple to use it doesn't need or use configuration menus - just buttons. XP2i's can be calibrated via the keypad or the RS232 port. The display backlight is one of the best available on this type of pressure gauge. Combine an XP2i with a (calibration grade) pressure controller, and you can calibrate XP2i's automatically!
- They're very accurate. XP2i's are rated in percent of reading - like deadweight testers - but unlike deadweight testers, they're not affected by ambient temperature (or local gravity). XP2i's are fully temperature compensated, so the accuracy is the same over the entire operating temperature range, and they can be used to measure vacuum. Because the rating is "of reading" - one XP2i can often replace two or more ordinary gauges!
- Pressure range of 1,000 PSI
- Dual Line Display
- Panel Mounting
Each Unit Includes
- NIST traceable certificate