- KNOW THE TEMPERATURE EXCURSION DURATION IMMEDIATELY, NO DATA DOWNLOAD REQUIRED
- Active LCD display technology allows the duration (cumulative time) for the temperature excursion to be viewed on the display immediately without the need to download data. The user may select the acceptable temperature parameters (high and low temperature values) in 1° increments. The cumulative alarm duration timer is started each time the reading is outside of the acceptable temperature parameters to provide a total excursion time since the start of recording.
- ALARM TALLY AND USER SELECTABLE QUARANTINE NOTIFICATION
- LCD display shows the running alarm tally based on the acceptable temperature range and recording interval. Alarm tally is incremented when the reading goes outside the acceptable temperature parameters during the recording interval and continues to be incremented if the temperature has remained outside the acceptable temperature parameters during the following interval. Quarantine notification may be set by the user to display QUARANTINE once the alarm tally has reached the maximum number acceptable (from 1 to 99). Quarantine notification instantly alerts the user that detailed data analysis is required for the material being monitored.
- USER SELECTABLE RECORDING INTERVALS
- For complete flexibility, the user-defined recording interval may be set based on the number of desired days to log (from 4 hours to 365 days) or the desired time interval (from every 2 seconds to every 24 hours). Internal flash memory stores 7680 readings. To insure that no data is lost, once the memory is full the thermometer will stop logging data (data will not be overwritten). While recording, the following information is displayed: Current, Minimum and Maximum temperature achieved and cumulative running time. Once an alarm condition has occurred, the following additional information is displayed: Alarm Tally, "ALARM" notification, cumulative alarm time. If a quarantine condition has occurred, the following additional information is displayed: "QUARANTINE" notification (taking the place of the "ALARM" notification), alarm icon.
- COMPACT SIZE AND IP66 WATERPROOF RATING
- Measuring only 2.56 x 1.34 x 0.35 inches and weighing only 0.65 ounces, it is the perfect solution for monitoring material in transit as well as reagents, clinical samples, vaccines, pharmaceuticals and food items in any location. Waterproof design (IP66) eliminates concerns when located in damp environments or areas that are required to be washed down.
- TRACEABLE TO NIST FOR ACCURACY
- An individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate is provided which assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology). Individual Logger-Trac™ Thermometers are pre-programmed with alarm values of 2°C (low) and 8°C (high) and a recording interval to allow for 30 days of recording (readings are logged every 5 minutes, 33 seconds).