- These probes are designed for monitoring a wide range of flat surfaces
- Choose from a variety of surface probes—standard, angled for hard-to-reach areas, heavy-duty, or special-purpose surface probes for specific applications
- These probes include a handle; strain relief spring on handle protects the cable connection against damage due to repeated flexing and tugging
- Probes include handle with strain relief spring and feature color-coded ANSI miniconnectors: type J—black, type K—yellow, type T—blue, and type E—purple
- Type K
- Temp range -418 to 1200°F (-250 to 649°C)
- Probe length 1.5"
- Diameter 1"
- Cable length 10 ft
- Connections miniconnector
- Junction exposed
- Time constant 6 sec
- Response time 30 sec