Explore Transcat's Calibration Services
Need a quote? Have a question about Transcat Calibration Services ?Contact Us
Torque Calibration Services & Products
For Torque Calibration Services & Products
20 Years Experience in Torque Calibration
Your most reliable resource for torque calibration, torque tools, and torque tool repair
Our customers depend on us to accurately and quickly source, calibrate and repair their torque tools. With nationwide lab coverage and the widest accredited range of torque services, we calibrate for both high-torque applications (such as wind turbine installation and maintenance) and those with very exacting low-torque requirements (such as medical implants).
Transcat also offers a wide range of torque wrenches, torque multipliers and other torque tools, from both traditional and dependable to the most precise and long-lasting torque tools today.
Torque Calibration Services
A Leader in Calibration for Precision Manufacturing
- Torque Calibration as high as 3000 ft.lbs and as low as 28 in.oz (1.7 in.lb)
- Fast, reliable and accurate service "Your clicker wrench can be made as good as new";*
* if it is repairable - Turn times as low as 7 days for calibration
- Transcat offers nationwide coverage - 6 fully-equipped ISO 17025-accredited calibration labs across the US and Canada
- We calibrate and repair all brands and makes of torque wrenches in our special repair lab
Transcat is the only factory-authorized calibration and repair center for Stahlwille torque tools in North America.
- Save time and money by not sending your tools overseas for calibration and repair
- We are authorized to repair Stahlwille torque tools under factory warranty
- We are factory-authorized to calibrate Stahlwille torque standards
- 7-day turn-around times for most calibration services*
Track your torque tools and testers performance online with our CalTrak Online system
Most Precise & Long Lasting Torque Tools
same adjustment points for
"I never knew about Stahlwille until I started calibrating it. Now it's the only clicker wrench I would buy." - Transcat torque calibration expert
Wright Tool has been manufacturing top-quality hand tools since 1927. The use of WrightAlloy™ steel, precision heat treating and advanced manufacturing techniques results in products of long life, durability and toughness at an affordable price.
- Traditional clicker wrenches at an affordable price
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Designed for ASME Standards Conformance