Explore Transcat's Calibration Services
Need a quote? Have a question about Transcat Calibration Services ?Contact Us
Multifunction Calibrator & Process Meter Calibration Services
When calibrating process variables, you need reliable, accurate instruments to test correctly and safely. At Transcat, we calibrate multifunction calibrators & process meters so that they meet exact manufacturer specifications. We perform a wide scope of calibrator services in our accredited calibration lab or at your facility, according to stringent quality processes developed by world-class metrology authorities. We have the demonstrated expertise and commitment to quality that’s required to service handheld and benchtop calibrators with pressure, temperature, electrical and frequency functionality. Let us calibrate your high-performance multifunction calibrators such as the Fluke 754, Druck DPI 620, and Additel ADT761. You can trust your precision test and measurement equipment to Transcat.
Why Use Transcat for accredited calibration of your multifunction calibrator?
Through the regular calibration of multifunction calibrators, you’ll have greater assurance of correct testing or troubleshooting. We want to help you avoid those errors that lead to safety risks, downtime, unplanned maintenance, and quality issues. Our knowledgeable technicians will calibrate your multifunction pressure calibrator in relation to its workload, confirming its proper operation. Onsite or in the lab, we provide:
- Services for the full range of multifunction calibrator models and manufacturers, including Fluke, Druck, Meriam, Additel and Martel
- Calibration of precision diagnostic instruments, including bench, handheld, and documenting process calibrators
- Industry-leading ISO/IEC 17025 accredited laboratory capabilities in every calibration discipline
- Centrally controlled datasheets and consistent calibration processes in use across all labs and by each skilled technician
- The thorough investigation of unexpected results to ensure accuracy throughout your instrument’s functionality and range of measurement
- The excellence of ISO 9001:2000-compliant quality systems
Efficient, Industry-Leading Process Calibrator Calibration
With competitive pricing and rapid turnarounds, it makes good business sense to calibrate with a trusted provider – before test failures occur. Calibration is critical in regulated industries, plus, the risks and costs of invalid measurements are often significantly higher than the cost of a calibration program. Multifunction calibrators with wide-ranging functionality are often field instruments, which are exposed to harsh environments. It is vital that these types of devices receive periodic calibrations to confirm accuracy. Transcat delivers fast turnarounds as we calibrate multifunction calibrators either onsiteor in-lab. Our world-renowned expertise can travel to your location to perform high quality calibrations, which can also be customized to your applications.
A Single Calibration Source
Transcat provides calibrations within a broad range of disciplines and for thousands of instruments. This means you can satisfy requirements for device calibrations and maintain certificates through one, reliable provider. It also means we’re the ideal source for calibrating the devices that do the work of multiple instruments. Each of Transcat’s laboratories offers accredited Calibration Services in the Electrical, Temperature and Pressure disciplines, with reference level capabilities available in each of these areas. Our extensive capabilities include the following:
- Pressure Calibration Capabilities – transmitters, deadweight testers, gauges, and transducers
- Temperature Calibration Capabilities – industrial level thermometers, thermocouples and temperature transmitters
- Electrical Calibration Capabilities – sensors, power supplies, multimeters and oscilloscopes
Calibrating Your Multifunctional Calibrators
For more information on calibrating multifunction calibrators, please use our Live Chat system located on the right side of the page, Request a Quote form, or call Transcat directly at 800-828-1470