Explore Transcat's Calibration Services
Need a quote? Have a question about Transcat Calibration Services ?Contact Us
Temperature, Humidity & Voltage Data Logger Calibration Services
Transcat calibrates data loggers that measure temperature, humidity, voltage, current and other critical variables in commercial and industrial environments. Our services help ensure that data loggers report and monitor with the accuracy your operations demand. We calibrate instruments used for precise process measurement and control. Through the world-class services of Transcat calibration laboratories, you will have confirmation that high-accuracy devices are reading environmental conditions correctly, helping you to meet quality and regulatory requirements.
Our Data Logger Calibration Services can accurately verify the performance specifications for new or operational devices. We perform all services with an awareness of how even the smallest degree of inaccuracy can lead to problems for industries – from pharmaceutical to general manufacturing – that rely on controlled conditions and continual monitoring.
Choose Transcat for you Data Logger Calibrations
Transcat’s highly skilled technicians calibrate the full spectrum of digital data loggers. Our industry-leading capabilities include a multi-point Data Logger Calibration. Though these instruments are built for precision, their accuracy will be affected by sensor drift over time. We ensure compliance and performance for specific models, including wireless and multi-functional environmental devices.
- We calibrate data loggers of all types that are used to record the full range of environmental data.
- Our ISO/IEC 17025-accredited capabilities cover devices from every manufacturer, including Crystal, Hioki, AEMC, Onset HOBO, Keysight, Dwyer Instruments, Dickson and other leading brands.
- In the humidity discipline, Transcat provides accredited calibration services for data loggers, RH transmitters, humidity meters and other equipment.
- Transcat calibrations are ISO 9001-compliant, with true SI unit traceability through NIST.
- We calibrate instruments within a vast scope of measurement ranges, providing fast onsite, in-process or lab calibrations to OEM or customized specifications.
Pressure, Temperature and Humidity Calibration Expertise
Transcat offers a deep knowledge in calibrating across a broad array of disciplines. We are a globally recognized leader in temperature, humidity, dew point and pressure calibrations. Our accredited laboratories throughout North America calibrate data loggers that precisely measure these parameters. Services are also available for devices that report current, voltage and other variables. We can work with your needs, whether that involves the standard annual recalibration or a more frequent schedule for devices functioning in harsh environments. Our highly skilled technicians, many of whom are ASQ-certified, can calibrate a single device or your entire logger inventory. Transcat’s extensive capabilities cover a multitude of measurement devices, including those in the physical and electrical disciplines:
- Hygrometers and RH meters
- Multimeters and oscilloscopes
- Thermometers and thermocouples
- Pressure transmitters and sensors
Consistent, World-Class Data Logger Calibration Service
- We utilize centrally controlled datasheets and calibration processes in each of our accredited laboratories.
- Our service level options are designed to meet an organization’s budgetary and regulatory requirements.
- We perform accredited calibrations affordably, expertly, and with fast turnarounds.
- Transcat’s user-friendly CalTrak system supports your efforts in achieving efficient RH instrument calibration management.
Learn More About Calibrating a Data Logger
For more information on calibrating data loggers, please use our Live Chat system located on the right side of the page, Request a Quote form, or call Transcat directly at 800-828-1470.