- Wide Range of Dimensional Units: Use best-suited units to fit your work: Decimal Feet, Feet-Inches, Decimal Yards-Feet-Inches, Miles, Nautical Miles, Acres, Millimeters, Meters, Kilometers, and Hectares – most available in square and cubic formats.
- 91 Built-in Scales: 50 Imperial (Feet-Inch) and 41 Metric for maximum versatility in architectural, engineering and civil/map scaling.91 Built-in Scales: 50 Imperial (Feet-Inch) and 41 Metric for maximum versatility in architectural, engineering and civil/map scaling.
- Ten "Custom" Scales: Five each for Imperial and Metric units, lets you “roll” or define any scale, even from plans that have been reduced, enlarged or are out of scale. Permanently store the new scale for future use.
- Dedicated Length, Width and Height Keys: "Roll", store and recall L, W & H values and instantly find rectangular Areas and Volumes.
- Auto Count Feature: Automatically counts how many times a pre-set distance has been rolled. Great for stud counts, columns, fence posts, outlets, fixtures or any other regularly spaced items.
- Count While Rolling: Push-button counter lets you count items as you roll.
- Constant (+K) Key: Allows you to add (or subtract) a constant value to the distance measured. Great for take-outs and add-ons.
- Size: 7.3 x 1.9 x 0.6" (186 x 47 x 15 mm)
- Product Weight (product only with battery): 2.1 oz. (60 g)
- Power: Two 3-volt lithium (CR-2032) batteries (included)
- Display Type: LCD segment; 7 Digit main display, 3 Digit count, 5 Digit scale display, with Annunciator-legends
- Display Dimensions: Upper: 0.62 x 1.22" (15.8 x 31 mm) Lower: 0.79 x 1.22" (20 x 31 mm)
- Accuracy: 2-4%, based on user's start & stop accuracy; 12 digit internal accuracy
- Wheel Resolution: 0.025" (0.635mm)
- PC Interface:Included 15' USB interface cable.
Each Unit Includes
- Hard Cover Protective Case
- Multi-language User Guide on CD-ROM
- (2) CR-2032 Long-life Lithium Batteries
- Full One-Year Limited Warranty
- 15' USB Cable for PC Interface included