Bruel & Kjaer 4185 Highlights
Ear Simulator for Telephonometry Type 4185 is designed for measurements on handset telephones, including handsets with high impedance earpiece where sealed conditions are required. Type 4185 fulfils the requirements of the ITU–T P.57 Type 1 recommendation and the IEC 60318 standard.
Type 4185 consists of an acoustic coupler with built-in miniature sound source for seal checking, a microphone and a preamplifier. It fits directly into the Telephone Test Head Type 4602-B and can be used with a wide range of Brüel & Kj_r telephone test systems.
- Measurements on telephone handsets
- Earphone calibration
- Conforms to IEC 60318-1 (2009) and ITU-T Rec. P.57 Type 1
- Provide realistic acoustic load (both high and low leak versions)
- ½" microphone and preamplifier included
- Individually calibrated (in accordance with ITU-T P.57)
- Ear Simulator designed for telephone measurements requiring an IEC318 coupler