Bruel & Kjaer 4144 Highlights
The use of pressure-field microphones is recommended where measurement of the local pressure is of interest, for instance for coupler measurements or measurements at walls or surfaces.
The excellent stability of Type 4144 combined with its low inherent noise and high sensitivity makes it the perfect choice for coupler measurements and other laboratory type measurements.
- Coupler measurements
- Audiometer calibration
- Low-frequency, low-level measurements
- Laboratory standard microphone
- Sensitivity: 50 mV/Pa
- Frequency: 2.6 Hz to 8 kHz
- Dynamic range: 10 to 146 dB
- Temperature: – 30 to 100°C (– 22 to 212°C)
- Polarization: 200 V external