Bruel & Kjaer 1623 Highlights
Designed for remote tuning and triggering of vibration measurement and balancing instrumentation in synchronism with rotating or reciprocating machine parts.
- It is ideal for use with the Tracking Filter Type 1623, Vibration Analyzer Type 2515, Portable Balancing Sets
- Types 3517 and 3537 and Stroboscopes Types 4912 and 4913, all of which include a combined trigger input and power socket which accepts the cable from the MM-0024 directly.
- Contact-free detection of reflective objects
- Synchronisation of Brüel & Kj_r instruments with rotary or reciprocatory machine parts
- Combined infra-red transmitter/receiver
- Operating range up to 800 mm (31.5 in) and 20000RPM
- Low power consumption from 4 V to 12 V DC supply
- No physical contact with the machine element under test