Bruel & Kjaer 1049 Highlights
The B&K Types 1049 and 1051 are two microprocessor-based sine generators which combine today's needs of increased spectral purity, frequency resolution and stability with ease of use and versatility. Their wide frequency coverage from 0,2 Hz to 200 kHz, with amplitude linearity and frequency resolution of -t 0,05 dB and 1 mHz, make them suitable for numerous applications in electronic engineering, as well as in acoustics and vibration measurements. Linear and logarithmic sweep ranges, each with their own user-presettable lower and upper limits may be chosen, including extended linear sweeps from 0,001 Hz to 200 kHz. Single, repetitive and continuous sweep modes are also included and the time for each individual sweep is automatically calculated and displayed.
- 0,2 to 200000 Hz, sine generators with frequency resolution down to 1 mHz and clock stability better than + 5 x 1 O+/year
- Calibrated output from 100 PV to 5V with less than -96 dB harmonic and spurious distortion
- Six-decade frequency sweep in one continuous range with selectable lower and upper limits
- Choice of linear and logarithmic frequency sweep with sweep rates from 0,001 Hz to 999,9 kHz/s and 0,001 mDec to 2 Dec/s respectively
- Single, repetitive (l-99) and continuous sweep modes with 0,O1 to 100,0 s pause between sweeps
- 1024 point amplitude memory, with automatic amplitude interpolation, for preconditioned test excitation
- 40 character, alphanumeric, line display for monitoring and setting-up of frequency and amplitude sweep parameters etc.
- 9 set-ups for recalling frequently repeated excitation test and measurement sequences
- Versatile IEEE/IEC bus for remote control and digital output of data
- Narrow-band random, white and pink noise modes
- Logarithmic amplitude sweep with sweep rates from 0,01 to 999 dB/s
- 118 dB compressor circuit for active control of sound or vibration level at exciter output
- Automatic learn mode for amplitude memory, via compressor