The ATEX and IECEx certified MC5-IS is designed for use in potentially explosive environments, such as offshore platforms, oil refineries, chemical and petrochemical plants where inflammable gases may be present. There is probably no other intrinsically safe calibrator that can outperform the MC5-IS in terms of functionality. The MC5-IS is a documenting, multifunction calibrator that has calibration capabilities for pressure, temperature, electrical and frequency signals. Its modular design allows configuration based on your specific needs.
Safe and robust field calibrator
The ATEX and IECEx certified, IP65-rated MC5-IS is robust and made for tough use with impact protectors and membrane keyboard.
MC5-IS is a high accuracy all-in-one calibrator. The calibrator is delivered with a traceable, accredited calibration certificate.
Communication with calibration software
Using the MC5-IS together with calibration software provides you with a complete documenting calibration system that produces calibration certificates automatically.
No other intrinsically safe calibrator can outperform the MC5-IS in terms of functionality.
- Internal pressure modules
- External pressure modules
- RTD measurement / simulation
- Resistance measurement / simulation
- TC measurement / simulation
- Current measurement / generation
- Voltage measurement / generation
- Low voltage measurement / generation
- Frequency measurement / generation
- Pulse counting / generation
- Switch testing
- PRT sensor customization functionality
- Optional Communication with software
- Optional HART® communication
- Optional Multichannel datalogging
- Foundation Fieldbus H1 or Profibus PA communication*
- Large graphical display
- Menu-based interface
- Calibration results are automatically stored in the calibrator’s memory.
- Calibration results are automatically transferred from the calibrator’s memory to a computer or fully integrated calibration management system.
- ATEX: Ex II 1 G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga (Ta = -20 ... +50°C)
- IECEx: Ex ia IIC T4 Ga (Ta = -20 ... +50°C)
- Communication driver for Beamex CMX Calibration Software
- Communication driver for Emerson AMS
- Multichannel datalogging
- HART® communication
- Foundation Fieldbus H1 or Profibus PA communication
Each Unit Includes
- User guide
- Accredited Calibration Certificate
- Rechargeable NiMH battery pack
- Battery charger
- Test leads (1 pair per E-IS module; 2 pairs per ET-IS module)
- Clips (1 pair per E-IS and ET-IS module each)
- RS232 cable
- 20 bar T-hose set (if MC5-IS is equipped with INT pressure modules)
- Carrying strap
- Product safety note
- EC declaration of conformity