GE’s new AquaTrans AT600 ultrasonic liquid flow meter is designed to be reliable and cost-effective. Installed in just four steps, it can be up and running in minutes. The AT600 continues the heritage of excellent performance from its AquaTrans predecessors, with an all-new design combining the innovation of GE and the reliability of Panametrics. And it’s built to last in the field so you get accurate readings for years to come.
- Economical non-intrusive flow measurement
- Extremely simple setup and installation
- Suitable for a wide range of pipe sizes and materials
- Suitable for lined pipes
- Velocity, volumetric, and totalized flow outputs
- Clamp-on installations
- Permanent solid couplant for clamp-on applications