The PRM-6 Phase Sequence and Motor Rotation Tester can safely, easily, and reliably test the motor rotation of 3-phase systems with traditional test leads. In addition, it can verify 3-phase receptacle wiring and phase sequencing.
Durably constructed with a rubber outer casing, the PRM-6 has a bright, backlight LCD display, CAT IV 600 V rating, and conforms to EN 61010 and EN 61557 standards, making it an essential tool for motor rotation and phase sequence testing in commercial and industrial environments on electrical systems up to 700 V.
- 3-phase wire sequence indication
- Synchronous or asynchronous motor rotation direction
- Error displays (missing phase, one input connected to neutral or PE)
- Non-contact, wireless motor rotation detection on running motors
- Indicates motor rotation of disconnected motors when spinning the shaft by hand or other means
- 3-phase to phase voltage up to 700 V
- Clear LCD, backlight display with easy to read symbols
- Durable, rubber casing for 3 ft. (1 m) drop-proof protection
- Low battery warning
- Safety: CAT IV 600V